Here's another quick TR-SC10e modification that I recommend....
Garrett and I both had similar situations on our TR-SC10e's in that the ESC mounting tape failed after the first few runs. The solution was quick and easy and I don't think we'll ever have this happen again. We simply added a tie wrap to help secure the ESC in place.
Here's how we did it along with links to the parts we used:
Thats's it...an easy mod that can make the difference between finishing a race (or bash session) or going home early
'till next time
PS, check my TR-SC10e project Part 1 here where I installed a new body on my TR-SC10e